Farmers throughout New Zealand are discovering the advantages of utilizing modern Taylor Built greenhouse heat retention technology for their calf stock shelters.
Why spend a fortune on building expensive structure when inexpensive plastic film stock shelters can do the same job?
Taylor Built's designs and engineering excellence have proven they will withstand high winds by repeatedly coming unscathed through the worst of New Zealand’s storms and cyclones.
Stock Shelter Options:
- Size: Truss span 6, 7 or 9 metre. Single or gutter connected multi-bay. Length modules: 3.00m. Based on budget span or Crop Topper design
- Truss Profile: Galvanized steel hoop top, Straight sides. Galvanized steel RHS chord. 100 x 50 steel column
- Ventilation: Open sides. Side roller full side or half side. Gable and vents.
- Doors: One, two or three metre opening at any location.
- Covers: 150 or 200 micron greenhouse film. Single skin or inflated twin skin. Wind Break sides. Plastic fixing using cliplock, two piece reusable insert. Roll and batten to gutters.
- Construction: A steel framing sleeve connected.
- Cost effective cover.
- Maximum heat retention in winter.
- Modular construction to suit your site.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel frame.
- Steel columns.
- Proven horticulture greenhouse plastic covering.
- Open or enclosed sides.
- Ventilation options to suit.
- Fully Engineered.
- Thermal or shade screens.
- Roof Vents with control.
- Roll up sides.
- Ventilation Systems.