We supply a variety of polypropylene and polyethylene nets for a wide range of uses including temporary fencing, propolis collection in the bee industry, marine farm mesh, cheese straining sieve, pool fencing, privacy screens, safety nettings & enclosures.
- Breathable, durable and strong.
- Withstand tough outdoor use even in the most extreme conditions.
- A wide range in different sizes to choose from.
- Oyster Mesh - typically used as a support on which oysters can spawn.
- Trellis - extruded mesh for use as trellis.
- Drum Net - extruded net to protect labelling on drums.
- Golf Net- knotless netting for golf and sporting enclosures.
- Sports Net - knitted & knotless nets for use in a wide range of sports.
- Stock Guard Mesh- extruded netting in tube form to protect newly planted trees from pests such as rabbits or possums. Also effective against stock (such as grazing sheep ) when used with ground staples and steel Y posts.
Phiferglass screening is made of vinyl-coated fiberglass yarn. It is strong, long lasting and is not easily damaged. Widely used in good quality door and window screen.